Family Financial Planning Initiative
Providing Families with the Tools for Financial Success
The Financial Planning Association of Maryland (FPA of MD) and Junior Achievement of Central Maryland have partnered to create the Family Planning Initiative, which connects families in need with financial planners willing to provide their services at no cost. The program aims to make financial health attainable for all families by developing strong financial habits.
Resources for Families
Want to learn tips for stretching your paycheck, making smart financial decisions, and saving for your child’s future education? Take advantage of these free resources below.
- Attend a free, upcoming family finance workshop sponsored by FPA of MD —stay tuned for dates coming soon!
- Watch informative, easy-to-understand webinars on a variety of important financial concepts and strategies—check back soon for links to the webinars!
- Check out additional free family resources at www.jamaryland/programs/student-and-parent-resources.
Financial Planners – Get Involved!
The Family Financial Planning Initiative also offers several ways for financial planners in Central Maryland to contribute to this effort.
- Volunteer for one of JA’s K-12 programs.
- Provide free financial counseling to families in need.
- Host a webinar on a financial topic of broad interest.
To volunteer or learn more about these opportunities, contact Kaitlin Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-753-3293.