JA's K-12 Programs
Junior Achievement’s kindergarten through grade 12 programs—in the core content areas of work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy—ignite the spark in young people to experience and realize the opportunities and realities of work and life in the 21st century. Click on the headings below to learn more about our offerings.
Elementary School Programs - JA in a Day
A elementary school curriculum that builds a foundation for success (K - 5th grade).
- JA Ourselves - Story time for a lifetime of success (kindergarten).
- JA Our Families - Success starts at home (1st grade).
- JA Our Community - How other people help us succeed (2nd grade).
- JA Our City - Understanding the elements of career success (3rd grade).
- JA Our Region - Helping others succeed (4th grade).
- JA Our Nation - Creating enduring success (5th grade).
- JA It’s My Future - Exploring opportunities for my success.
- JA America Works - The history of our country’s success.
- JA Global Marketplace - Success in a world-wide economy.
- JA Economics for Success - Smart strategies for personal financial success.
JA Finance Park Virtual
Planning a lifetime of success (6th - 8th grades).
High School Programs
Successful preparation for college and career (9th - 12th grades).
- JA Be Entrepreneurial - Understanding what it takes to start your own business.
- JA Personal Finance - Applying financial wisdom.
- JA Career Success - Learning critical thinking, communication, collaboration, & creativity.
- JA Economics - An introduction to the forces that shape our economy.
- JA Exploring Economics - Applying economic concepts for personal success.
- JA Titan - Connecting business decisions to bottom lines.
JA Job Shadow
Making the world of work come to life (9th - 12th grades).
JA Company Program
Building your business step-by-step (9th - 12th grades).
JA STEM Summit
Igniting interest in STEM careers (9th - 10th grades).
Our JA BizTown Summer Venture offers campers ages 9-12 an in-depth experience running JA BizTown, while focusing on additional activities around work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Expanding opportunities for learning economic and entrepreneurial skills.